Sometimes your religious practice can take a turn that you weren’t expecting. For this round, practitioners discuss how they handle religious curve balls.
When your practice leaves the beaten path: what happens when the gods throw you for a loop? What do you do when the gods present you with a situation that doesn’t seem “normal” for a Kemetic? How do you handle things when your practice wanders off the map?
- KRT by Hellslittleexile
- When Your Practice Leaves the Beaten Path by HeartofRa
- A Different Road by The Jackal’s Dance
- Trail Blazing: Being Called to an Unusual Path by Artificer and Arbiter
- The Road Less Traveled by Carrying Their Light
- Here Be Dragons by Mystical Bewilderment
- Flyin’ Solo by The Twisted Rope
- Blinding the Inner Horus by In The Desert of Seth
- The Path That There Is No Map For by Excavating Our Souls From The Ruins