Little People Can Change the World, Too.
You Don’t Have to be a “Big-Name Pagan” to be a Trend-Setter and Enact Greater Change in the Kemetic community.
- When you look at the Kemetic community as a whole, what flaws, hindrances, and negative trends do you see at work?
- Where would you like to see improvement most?
- What are some common, everyday things we as individuals can do to improve the current state of affairs?
- What suggestions do you have regarding bridging divides between different Kemetic factions and encouraging cooperation toward common goals?
- What methods and tactics should we employ to improve Kemetic presence on a local level; to encourage Kemetics to network not just online, but also in “the real world”?
- The Little People: The Twisted Rope
- Little People: Mystical Bewilderment
- Little Fish, Big Pond: Dawn of the Two Feathers
- Improving Community: In Jackal-Infested Waters
- Every Large Thing is Accomplished by Many ‘Little’ People: Excavating Our Souls From the Ruins
- One Person at a Time: Ekunyi’s Embers
- Crafting the Kemetic Community: Grave Moss & Stars