Here are topics that have yet to be discussed. If you have any suggestions or ideas for new topics, leave them in the comments section below!
Altar and Shrine Basics:
- Setting up your first shrine: How do I do it, what do I need, what rules are there.
- Akhu shrines: How necessary are they? How do you set one up?
- What does daily practice entail? Do I need to do daily rites for the gods? How do I make or perform a daily ritual?
- Ritual purity: what does that mean for my practice?
- Can I work with other pantheons? Can I perform rituals that aren’t Kemetic based?
- What about holidays? Do we need them? How do I figure out when holidays occur?
- How do I celebrate holidays? Can I make up my own holidays?
- What do Akhu rituals entail? How often do I perform rites for akhu?
- Does the concept of Kingship/Pharaoh impact your practice, and if so, how?
- Differences in practices: How do you deal with them? How do we overlook our differences in practice and UPG?
- Do I need a patron? How do I find a patron? Can I practice without a patron?
- God radios: How to live with one, how to live without one. What happens when the gods quit responding?
- Working with multiple pantheons of gods. Can I? How do I do it?
- What do I offer the gods? How do I determine what to offer? Can I offer without a patron? Do I need to revert my offerings? How do I do that? What if I can’t?
- What happens when your practice wanders off the beaten path?
Living Kemeticism/Kemetic Community/General Practice:
- How do you live Kemeticism
- Ma’at: What does it mean, how do you live it.
- Isfet/Uncreation: What does it mean, how do you live.
- How does being a Kemetic affect your daily life? Does it?
- What about modern priesthood? What does being a priest mean in the modern era?
- How do you survive fallow time?
- How did you get started in Kemeticism? Tips? Stories?
- Terminology and language: how necessary is it?
- Mythology: How necessary is it? Does it affect your practice? Should it?
- UPG: What are the rules on it? How important is it? Should we rely on it?
- Kemeticism as a journey- how has your practice changed since you started out? How did you find your place within the Kemetic sphere? Are there things you do now that you didn’t then? Things you weren’t expecting? What have you learned through trial and error that newbs may find helpful or useful?
- What parts of Kemeticism do you enjoy the most? How has Kemeticism enriched your life?
- How did the Egyptians view the afterlife? How do you view the afterlife? Does this effect your practice at all?
- Do you ever feel inadequate in your practice/personal devotions, and of so, why? How do you handle these feelings?